Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a small island nation in the Caribbean with a population of just over 100 thousand people, which is mainly engaged in agriculture and serving tourists. Recently, the authorities have been actively developing the financial sector, in connection with which they stimulate the registration of offshore companies and develop offshore legislation.
Today Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a classic unregulated offshore jurisdiction that attracts international business. In particular, many well-known brokers are registered in it, such as Foreks Club, Alpari, Teletrade.
Advantages and disadvantages of registering a forex company in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Tax optimization – the company is exempt from all local taxes.
- High confidentiality – the company is not obliged to disclose its beneficiary. It can be forced to disclose it only by a decision of the local court.
- Lack of exchange controls.
- You can work without a license and compensation fund.
- The minimum capital is one of US dollar.
- There are no financial reporting requirements. It does not need to be provided. All financial information on the company is not publicly available.
- To open a company, one director and one shareholder are required. Nominee director authorized. No local staffing required.
- Fast company registration. Personal presence is not required.
- You may not have a local office, its address in the documents is showed nominally.
Disadvantages of registration in jurisdictions in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines:
- Decreased level of trust. Experienced traders prefer to work with brokers with a Forex license and compensation fund, fearing to get into the “forex kitchen”.
- It is difficult to open a corporate account. European and American banks are reluctant to work with unregulated jurisdictions. Therefore, to open an account with a brokerage company, you must resort to the services of offshore banks. The second option is to get a wallet in an electronic payment system. But in this case, it is impossible to accept payments from bank cards. Also, the specialists of our company 321Broker can organize the following option. Open another company in a European country only to receive payments via bank cards. An agency agreement is drawn up between this and the brokerage company, signed by the beneficiaries of these companies.
- A small selection of liquidity providers and for their connection you will need a forex license.
Company registration in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with 321Broker
Our company 321Broker is a team of experts with 10 years of experience in creating brokerage companies and cryptocurrency projects.
We provide the following services:
- Registration of a forex brokerage company in the selected offshore jurisdiction, including Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- We fully provide with a technical base:
• we create a website with the necessary functionality;
• we integrate with payment systems;
• we implement CRM.
To register a company in the offshore jurisdiction of Saint Vincent, you only need the following package of documents:
- memorandum of association;
- company’s stamp;
- minutes of the meeting of directors;
- registration certificate.
Registration period is 2 weeks.
We guarantee confidentiality, legal flawlessness of the process, competitive prices.